Investor arrested after linking Bill Gates to Jeffrey Epstein > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

Investor arrested after linking Bill Gates to Jeffrey Epstein > 자유게시판 HOME  >  쇼핑몰  >  자유게시판
TWINGKLING
COMMUNITY
CUSTOMER CENTER
  • 070-5158-1661
  • itsnt88@naver.com
  • 평일
  • 09:00~17:00
  • 점심
  • 12:00~13:00
  • 주말,공휴일 휴무
  • 은행명
  • 신한은행
  • 계좌번호
  • 140-013-006922
  • 예금주
  • 주식회사
    아이티에스앤티
    신표
자유게시판

Investor arrested after linking Bill Gates to Jeffrey Epstein

페이지 정보

작성자 Layne 작성일23-09-07 21:21 조회80회 댓글0건

본문

An activist investor was arrested at a shareholder meeting after slamming ' '' philanthropy and meetings with .
Peter Flaherty, chairman of conservative NGO the National Legal and Policy Center, was cut off by Warren Buffet while speaking in favor of a proposal to have the business mogul removed as chairman of Berkshire Hathaway.
Flaherty condemned Buffet's funding of the Bill and Foundation before highlighting links between the Microsoft founder and Epstein.
The shareholder had his mic cut halfway through his allotted three-minute time slot before being arrested and dragged out of the venue.
Flaherty, who has regularly confronted bosses of America's largest corporations, later decried his unprecedented arrest and said Buffet had 'no right to silence me'.
Peter Flaherty was arrested at a shareholder meeting after slamming Bill Gates' 'woke' philanthropy and meetings with Jeffrey Epstein
A police mugshot taken of Flaherty taken after he was arrested by Omaha Police for refusing to comply with a request to leave by the owner of the venue
'I was treated like any other criminal, fingerprinted, handcuffed,' Flaherty said.

'I've always been courteous with decorum at the annual shareholder meetings. I didn't raise my voice. I was not disruptive.' 
Flaherty, 66, from Arlington, Virginia, was listed as an attendee at the Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting on Saturday, where Buffet is chairman and CEO. 
He had been speaking as the sponsor of a proposal to have a separate chair and CEO.
The investor argued that doing so would mean Berkshire 'would be less identified with Mr Buffet's personal political activities'.
Flaherty said Buffet had 'donated tens of billions to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation', adding: 'If "woke" culture is a disease, then philanthropy is the virus.

The Gates Foundation bankrolls the teaching of Critical Race Theory around the country, including that math is inherently racist.
'The Gates Foundation offers a Gender Identity Toolbox which asserts that gender is the result of 'socially and culturally constructed ideas.
'This is a lie.
Gender is not a cultural construct. It is a genetic and biological fact.'
At this point, he appeared to be interrupted by Berkshire official Cathy Woollums, but Flaherty insisted he would not be 'censored' and appealed to Buffet that he be allowed to continue.
Buffet agreed but reminded him of his three-minute limitation.
Flaherty replied 'of course', before continuing: 'We know how much Bill Gates cares about children. He met and traveled with Jeffrey Epstein many times after Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.'
Gates met with Epstein several times after the latter had been accused of sexual abusing minors.

Gates later said these meetings were for philanthropy but admitted they were a mistake. Pictured left to right: Jes Staley, Larry Summers, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Gates and Boris Nikolic
Buffet (right) has donated tens of billions of pounds to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
The high-powered pair have been close friends for more than 30 years
This sparked boos and whistles from the audience and seconds later Buffet cut him off, at one point telling Flaherty: 'You crossed the boundary.'
Video footage shows the shareholder being grabbed by the arm and dragged from the venue by a police officer.
Arrest documents show Flaherty was charged with refusing to comply with a request to leave.

He was released on a $250 bond and is expected back in court on May 22.
'I apparently touched the third rail of billionaire politics when I mentioned Jeffrey Epstein's name,' Flaherty told .
'I've been involved in shareholder activism for 19 years, and I have never before had my mic cut and I was

microsoftlicense.com
microsoftlicense.com) kindly browse through the website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

공지사항

질문답변

CS CENTER

070-5158-1661
Fax : 070-5158-1662
E-mail : itsnt88@naver.com

BANK ACCOUNT

주식회사 아이티에스앤티 신표

회사명 (주)아이티에스앤티 주소 경기도 김포시 김포한강4로 547, NK리움힐 1708호
사업자 등록번호 708-81-01698 대표 신표 전화 070-5158-1661 팩스 070-5158-1662
통신판매업신고번호 제2020-경기김포-1152호
Copyright © 2020 (주)아이티에스앤티. All Rights Reserved.

TOP▲