Sydney Sweeney sizzles as she announces 2nd drop of Frankies Bikinis > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

Sydney Sweeney sizzles as she announces 2nd drop of Frankies Bikinis > 자유게시판 HOME  >  쇼핑몰  >  자유게시판
TWINGKLING
COMMUNITY
CUSTOMER CENTER
  • 070-5158-1661
  • itsnt88@naver.com
  • 평일
  • 09:00~17:00
  • 점심
  • 12:00~13:00
  • 주말,공휴일 휴무
  • 은행명
  • 신한은행
  • 계좌번호
  • 140-013-006922
  • 예금주
  • 주식회사
    아이티에스앤티
    신표
자유게시판

Sydney Sweeney sizzles as she announces 2nd drop of Frankies Bikinis

페이지 정보

작성자 Carmen Mccord 작성일23-08-23 08:40 조회29회 댓글0건

본문

showed off her ample bosom in new photos from her collection with .
The 25-year-old Handmaid's Tale actress appeared on Instagram and wrote in a caption to her 14.6 million followers, 'Another love letter for you.'
She said it was the second drop for the collection. The bombshell added, '2nd drop of my @frankiesbikinis collection is out tomorrow.'
The  sensation has been showing off her fit figure in a series of sizzling suits from her collaboration with the swimwear range. 
The company's Instagram page also shared several images to plug the second drop. She was seen in a white bra and briefs as she added lacy thigh high stockings. 
Hot: Sydney Sweeney showed off her ample bosom in new photos from her second drop of  Frankies Bikinis

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
window.FFF.currency = '{"gbpToAud":1.8394}';

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
window.FFF.ad = window.FFF.ad || inline: adAdded: false, overlay: celebNames: '';
window.FFF.ad.overlay.celebNames = 'Sydney_Sweeney'; //add celebnames to be used by the overlay
window.FFF.ad.inline.adCallback = function (content, infix)
var inline,
back;
if (!infix)
inline = document.getElementById('fff-inline');
infix = '';
else
infix = '_' + infix.replace(/^_/g, '');
inline = document.getElementById('fff' + infix) && document.getElementById('fff' + infix).firstChild;

back = getBackElementById();
if (isAsyncMode() && inline) setAdInCompatibilityMode();

if (back && !infix)
back.appendChild(inline);

//delay the call because AdImpression.registerThirdPartyImpression has a timeout
setTimeout(function ()
DM.onDocReady(function ()
AdImpression.registerImpression(document.getElementById('fff'), function ()
DM.Log.log('ad impression registered');
);
);
, 50);

function isAsyncMode()
return content && (typeof content === 'string') && !back;

function setAdInCompatibilityMode()
var container = document.createElement('div'), i = 0, element, children;
container.innerHTML = content;
children = container.childNodes;
// Going in reverse order as it is prepending the elements
for (i = children.length; i--;)
element = children[i];
if (element && element.tagName === 'DIV')
inline.parentNode.insertBefore(element, inline.nextSibling);
if (isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(element.id))
back = element;

if (children.length && !infix) style: {}).style.display = 'none';

function isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(elementId)

function getBackElementById() document.getElementById('fff' + infix + '_back_wide');

;

class="fff-inline fff-xwide"
data-fff_url="https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/04/03/20/69434633-11934373-Hot_Sydney_Sweeney_showed_off_her_ample_bosom_in_new_photos_from-a-88_1680549236923.jpg" data-fff_person_name="Sydney Sweeney" data-fff_product_id="1283153"
data-fff_product_types="swimwear" data-fff_trends="beachy,bikini,ruffle,swimwear" data-fff_article_id="11934373"
data-fff_main_title="Lace-up your look like Sydney in her new collection for Frankies Bikinis" website
data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph="Sydney Sweeney looked incredible as she modelled a bikini from her new collec..." data-fff_share_url=""
data-fff_preview_title="Lace-up your look like Sydney in her new collection for Frankies Bikinis" data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover="true">

Follow

Sydney Sweeney looked incredible as she modelled a bikini from her new collection with Frankies Bikinis.

The two piece features a twist on a classic balconette style top complete with sassy lace-up detail, plus brief bottoms in a sweet broderie cotton material.

The new drop on a whole boasts more sexy, stylish swimwear that is guaranteed to be on your wishlist for the coming summer! With lace, frills and corset detailing, it's wonderfully romantic.

Click through to sign up and be the first to know when the new collection drops, or browse the site and explore the brand!

Or alternatively, take a look at our carousel of similar styles that all feature sexy lace-up detailing...

...NOW GET ONE LIKE IT

adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff-inline-accessorise-ad', type: '632x132', pos: 'native_fff_accessorise', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

//only pick one inline ad
if (!window.FFF.ad.inline.added)
window.FFF.ad.inline.added = true;
var dfpType = '840x114';
if (true) dfpType = '964x85';
adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff', type: dfpType, pos: 'fff', extraZoneOptions: FFFname: 'Sydney_Sweeney', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

Ethereal: Another captivating capture showcased the beauty in a white two-piece
Sydney shared older images that have already made their debut.
One of the images was a dark two piece. The ultra-sexy look tied in the center at the bottom of the bra, and on the sides of the bottoms.
The Spokane, Washington native teamed the look with a pair of sheer black thigh-high stockings.
She wore a necklace with a sizable cross pendant covered in pink stones as her tresses tumbled down her back.
Sweeney's HBO costar Maude Apatow was among the first to leave a comment as she wrote, 'So beautiful.' Another captivating capture showcased the beauty crouching down in a white two-piece with ruffled bottoms.
Sydney posed in front of a delicate white curtain in a pair of sling-back Perspex high heels. 
No detail was left uncovered as the ambitious entertainer flashed a pointed-tip milky nude manicure.
Striking another pose in the same scene, the vixen stood poking out her backside as she leaned forward.
Her gorgeous visage was made up to accentuate her girlish features, complete with soft blush and pigmented lip stain.
Tantalizing: Striking another pose, the vixen stood poking out her backside
Stunning: In yet another outtake, Sydney played up her cleavage once again
In yet another outtake, Sydney played up her cleavage once again as she modeled a black off-the-shoulder look with a dipped, v-shaped front.
The look was styled with a statement-making, oversized pearl choker and equally eye-catching large, heart-shaped earrings.
The slideshow finished with the Hollywood fixture smiling as she rocked a blue and white halter-neck bikini.
The coordinating low-cut bottoms were adorned with beaded fringe detail that drew attention to her hips.
Frankies also posted a series of snaps to its Instagram account, writing in the caption, 'Torn pages from drop 2 of love letters by @sydney_sweeney.'
The post featured Sydney looking angelic as she showed off feminine, white, classic pieces from the collection.
She was photographed sitting on an antique-style couch covered in a white lace sheet. 
Looking great: Here the actress, left, is pictured with the designer, right, of the brand
In a sultry video also posted last Saturday, Sydney appeared in more content from the same shoot.
'Feel the romance of Verona #sydneyxfrankies' she wrote, filling in her fans on the name of the lacy two piece.
Speaking candidly about her body-confidence last November, the entertainer told , 'I had boobs before other girls and I felt ostracized for it.
'I was embarrassed and I never wanted to change in the locker room. I think that I put on this weird persona other people had of me because of my body.'
The versatile star said she compensated for her uncomfortable feelings by working hard.
'So I did play every sport and I studied really hard and I did everything that people wouldn't think I would do, to show them that my body doesn't define who I am,' she explained.
Sydney will return to her role as Cassie Howard in the Emmy winning HBO Max show Euphoria for season three, with the final season expected to debut in 2024.
Girlish looks: The post featured Sydney looking angelic as she showed off feminine, white, classic pieces from the collection
Aesthetic: She was photographed sitting on an antique-style couch covered in a white lace sheet

If you loved this article and also you would like to obtain more info pertaining to Watch Museum please visit the web page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

공지사항

질문답변

CS CENTER

070-5158-1661
Fax : 070-5158-1662
E-mail : itsnt88@naver.com

BANK ACCOUNT

주식회사 아이티에스앤티 신표

회사명 (주)아이티에스앤티 주소 경기도 김포시 김포한강4로 547, NK리움힐 1708호
사업자 등록번호 708-81-01698 대표 신표 전화 070-5158-1661 팩스 070-5158-1662
통신판매업신고번호 제2020-경기김포-1152호
Copyright © 2020 (주)아이티에스앤티. All Rights Reserved.

TOP▲